This easy guacamole dip recipe will turn your regular guacamole Halloween appetizers into a spooky treat. Avocados and other spices make up Guacamole Witch Dip, which you may already have heard of. Bring this easy recipe to your Halloween party and you’ll be the talk of the town!
Guacamole Halloween Appetizers
This easy guacamole recipe calls for the following ingredients:
- Ripe avocados
- Chopped onion
- ROTEL Original (Great deal on Amazon!)
- A fresh squeeze of lime juice
- Sea salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
The following instructions provide a step-by-step guide on how to prepare this delicious guacamole dip that is perfect for Halloween.
Step 1: In order to prepare this recipe, you will need to pit and peel three ripe avocados.
Step 2: To mash the avocado, place it in a medium mixing bowl and use a fork to mash it.
Step 3: Afterwards, mix in the drained tomatoes, the chopped onion, and the lime juice.
Step 4: It is recommended that when making the dip, you season it with salt and pepper to taste.
Witch Dip for Halloween
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Onion
- 1 Lime
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Can Org. Rotel
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Bag Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 Can Black Olives (sliced)
- 1 Red Pepper
- This recipe requires three ripe avocados, pitted and peeled.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add drained tomatoes, chopped onion, and lime juice.
- Salt and pepper should be added to the dip.
- 1 Fork
- 1 Bowl
Leave a Reply